The company MAGALIOS ILIAS-KYRIAKOPOULOS ILIAS OE based in the region of THESSALY, joined the action “Digital Step” with a budget of 84 million Euros. The Action aims at the digital upgrade of very small, small and medium enterprises.
The total budget of the investment is € 12,543.20 of which the public expenditure amounts to € 6,271.60 and is co-financed by Greece and the European Regional Development Fund of the European Union.
The business plan approved for financing and implemented includes investments in the following categories:
- Supply, transport, installation and operation of new machines and other ICT equipment
- Supply of specialized software, office applications, website development, e-shop services etc.
- Other Digital Services (digital advertising, digital security policy certification, data entry and transfer, etc.)
- Wage costs of employees
Through participation in the Action, the company achieved:
- improving its competitiveness
- increase its profitability
- enhancing extroversion
- strengthening entrepreneurship
- creating / maintaining quality jobs
With the contribution of EPANEK, the company was strengthened, bringing benefits to the country’s competitiveness as well as to the local economy.